- All linen and towels (including T towels) provided except beach towels
- Electric heating in all rooms.
- Iron, Ironing board, hairdryer, torch
- Extra duvets
- Books, magazines and childrens books
- Tourist information and laminated maps of local and recommended walks
- Maps and info on good local and dog-friendly pubs
- Dog cage, and towels if needed - please ask
- Baby bath for use in the shower
- Travel cot for babies
- Small paddling pool
Guests are invited to enjoy the animals at October House AT THEIR OWN RISK. We have chickens, horses, cats and dogs. Naturally dogs must be kept on leads around the animals.
Dogs are warmly welcome - please bring your own bedding and feed and observe the Doggy Rules of the House.
Facilities in detail
(click on pictures to enlarge)
Diswasher, fridge-freezer, ceramic hob, fan assisted oven, extractor fan, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee percolater.
Plenty of storage and a breakfast bar.
Table and 4 chairs, tablecloth.
Essentials such tea, coffee, sugar and spices, salt and pepper, jams.
Main double bedroom
King-sized bed with 4 pillows - the top two being goose down (synthetic available)
Feather and down duvet
Plenty of hanging cupboards and drawers
En-suite loo with wash basin and shaver unit
Bunk room and shower room
Two exceedingy comfortable 2'6" bunk beds and chest of drawers
Travel cot, baby bath and travel hi chair for infants.
Separate shower with power shower
Heated towel rails in both en suite and shower room
Large dog-proof garden
Suntrap in the evenings, dappled shade all day
Table and chairs
Hose for dogs/paddling pool
Our animals - dogs, cats, horses and chickens - to stoke, cuddle and enjoy